Transport Manager required for leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
- Do you have experience working as a Transport Manager within civil engineerng, construction or utilities?
- Are you keen to progress your career?
If so this could be the job for you....
A leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor has the need for an experienced Transport Manager to join their team to look after a large fleet of vehicles that are used on their projects involving streetworks, utilities, directional drilling and rail.
This role will involve:
* Ensuring good working relationships are maintained between the depot and sites.
* Attend and contribute to regular Plant and Transport Meetings.
* Ensure that you and all members of your team are qualified to drive and operate plant equipment as necessary.
* Ensure equipment and work spaces are maintained to a high level of cleanliness at all times.
* Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements
* Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
* Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
* Maintain standards of dress and quality of self and workers to promote a professional organization
* Promote and encourage a positive attitude to Health & Safety.
* Ensure that authorised personnel only are permitted in restricted areas.
* Ensure quality control is enforced by inspection of completed work by authorised personnel
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.