Transport Manager (Logistics / Mechanical)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Transport/Fleet Manager looking for a varied new role where you will have full autonomy to manage a large Fleet & Workshop machinery as you see fit?
This is an opportunity to join senior management and play a pivotal role in this market leading company, as you use your skillset and expertise to manage their growing fleet department.
This family owned company have been established for a long time within Edinburgh and have a great reputation for quality and staff retention. They are a Recycling logistics business which are undergoing periods of growth, making it a great time to join them.
This role would suit a Fleet or Transport manager ideally from a Mechanical or Industrial background looking for a fast paced, varied days based role.
- Day-to-day management of Fleet, Workshop Machinery & Staff
- Coordinating Maintenance schedules for Fleet & machinery
- Days Based Role (6am-6pm)
- Previous experience as a Transport, Fleet or Workshop Manager
- A good understand of Health & Safety
- Mechanical or Recycling background advantageous but not essential
Fleet Manager, Transport Manager, Workshop Manager, Service Manager, Mechanical, Electrical, Recycling, Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations Manager, Edinburgh, Central Belt, Scotland, Glasgow, Dundee, Dalkeith, Haddington
Call Hugo on (Apply online only) for more information
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.