A national CPC qualification and comprehensive knowledge of driver’s
hours and WTD is desirable. You must be flexible to meet business
needs and be able to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment.
Previous experience of managing budgets and P&L is also imperative.
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows package (Word, Excel and Outlook) is
also essential as is a good working knowledge of a General Transport
System and tracking systems.
* Work with the Agency Providers to ensure that we are Fully
compliant with WTD regulations
* DVSA Stops – Ensure investigated and remedial actions instigated
* Fleet defects – Ensure the Maintenance fleet database is populated
* Accident and Incident Management – ensure investigations are
conducted in a timely manner, reported on Assure and remedial
* Weekly cab checks are to be completed ensuring standards are
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.