Pure are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Fleet Manager to join a fast growing, well established team based near Basildon. Our client are seeking a highly motivated individual who must have previous Fleet Management and Administration experience.
Duties will include:
• Approval of all vehicle related invoices
• Managing annual FORS audits
• Monitoring fuel usage across the company and reporting where necessary
• Administering the entire fleet including tracking, checking licenses, congestion charges and fuel cards
• Managing relationships with all vehicle related service providers
• Managing Operator License requirements
You will have the following skills:
• Exceptional attention to detail
• An excellent communicator
• Current certificate in CPC for Vehicle Fleet Managers
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Excellent Microsoft office skills
If you have the relevant experience working as a Fleet Manager and are looking for the next step in your career, then please get in touch today on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.