Our Client based in Northampton have the requirement for a Vehicle Logistics Manager to join their team.
As a Vehicle Logistics Manager your duties will include:
planning routed for drivers to maximise profits and hit targets, liaise with drivers to ensure resolution of any order related issues on a day to day basis, liase with other 3rd party delivery companies in order to build relationships and allow them to assist you in getting all vehicles delivered in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Organised and the ability to work both to instructions and on own initiative
- Good IT skills.
- Professional demeanour with a “Can Do” attitude.
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Pension and private health care
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Full-time, hours 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
£25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Logistics Manager, Vehicle Logistics, Motor Trade, Dealership, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Bedford, Careers, Jobs
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.