With over 30 years’ experience the client prides themselves on providing a personal, premium and efficient service, using their expertise to really benefit their customers, including leading local authorities, hotels, manufacturers and food outlets.
With their passion for hygiene they are making it their mission to monitor industry requirements and best practice, enabling them to proactively advise their clients on the latest industry trends and requirements.
As the Warehouse & Logistics Manager you will report into the Managing Director’s and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the warehouse and delivery drivers ensuring all orders are decanted in to the business accordingly whilst ensuring customer orders are picked, loaded and delivered in an efficient and professional manner.
The responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the warehouse and delivery drivers
• Run all logistical orders and deliverance
• Process improvement ensuring stock rotation is paramount
• Excellent time management
• Implementing change into the warehouse, working closely alongside the Directors and Operations Manager
• People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
• Planning and organising skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Numeracy and an understanding of finance
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Leon Sewell on (Apply online only).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Sales & Marketing, Engineering and IT roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.
Please note all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney, as retained partners working with this client
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.