Job Title: Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Salary: £40 – 50k - negotiable
A UK janitorial, care and catering distribution company who deliver to the central southern region.
As Operations manager you will oversee the running of the warehouse and logistic operation.
You will have three direct reports which include one logistics supervisor and two warehouse.
You will also have 40 indirect staff.
Your role is responsible for the running and productivity of these.
Due to company growth staff numbers will grow.
The right candidate will:
* Be ambitious, assertive and confident.
* Need to be able to make professional decisions.
* Be capable of working to tight deadlines and increasing productivity rates.
* Be commercially aware.
* Need to have a fantastic understanding of customer needs.
* Flexible and Career driven
If you are interested in this position or would like more details, please contact Wild Recruitment Poole immediately.
The company is open from 5 AM until 21.00
Your working hours are 42.5 a week per business needs.
* 20-30% bonus of your salary based on productivity rates.
* Free car parking
* 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
Key Words: Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Manager, Team Leader, logistics manager, supervisor, warehouse, logistics.
“Due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days please assume that your application has not been successful. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions. Wild Recruitment is an Equal opportunities employer
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.