Warehouse & Logistics Manager (Interim)
6 month Fixed Term Contract
GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 (pro rata)
Would you like to work for an International organisation with an excellent portfolio of products and services, who are at the very forefront of their industry?
Ginger Recruitment are delighted to present this fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding manufacturing site in Liverpool. With innovation at the heart of the organisation, they create cutting-edge products and occupy a market leading position within their product sector.
The main focus of this role will be to develop and drive change management activity within a fast-moving FMCG warehouse environment.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing & Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, improving and implementing safe systems of working within the warehouse environment and ensure all staff are trained and comply with the relevant procedures.
- Developing, Implementing and reporting appropriate KPIs
- Reviewing and improving stock management processes
- Reviewing and improving production order picking and preparation processes
- Reviewing and improving despatch processes
- Working with Purchasing & Planning departments and Production to implement appropriate stock holding levels and ensure sufficient component availability.
- Developing warehouse structure appropriate for future business
- Reviewing existing warehouse staff focusing on competencies, behaviours potential development
To be considered for this position the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience are required:
- Previous experience of managing an SME warehouse within a Medical Device or FMCG environment
- Experience in change management within a warehouse environment
- Experience of working with MRP System(s) Ideally Nav
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and priorities.
- Experience in identifying and developing high potential staff.
- Experience in managing teams and team performance across multiple shift patterns
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.