Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse & Logistics Manager for their site in Newark. You will be required to develop the logistics / inventory / materials team / stock handling and efficient stock control management. You will also be required to play a key role in supporting the implementation of MRP/Kanban into the business.
Responsibilities and daily duties:
* Manage the stores for the manufacturing site
* Lead the team to deliver an excellent service and onsite availability of operational products, goods and PPE
* Maintain and implement stock management processes
* Support, implement and sustain continuous improvement through LEAN Manufacturing techniques
* Produce statistical information and regular reports as and when required
* Maintain full understanding of ISO9001 / ISO14001 / ISO18001 Standards
* Review / remove / report obsolete or damaged stock and report financial impact
* To ensure the team are trained and work within Health & Safety regulations and develop 5S and Lean throughout the work areas.
Experience and Qualifications
* Highly experienced leader within a busy stores environment
* Considerable experience within a manufacturing environment, also reporting at senior level
* Proven experience and skills of manufacturing material control and supply logistics
* Previous change management experience
* Able to bring in a new dimension
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.