Warehouse and Logistics Manager, Bridport, up to £35k
You’re a Warehouse or Logistics Manager with experience using ERP systems and you’ve led a team with a fast-moving supply chain environment. You live within commuting distance to Bridport and you’re ready for your next challenge.
Our Rubicon client specialise in the manufacture of products for the aerospace and defence market and are industry leaders within their sector. You’ll be responsible for the day to day management and control of the Warehouse and Logistics department, ensuring the highest level of performance and work standards. Outputs and service are consistently maintained whilst promoting a safe working environment at all times.
As Warehouse and Logistics Manager you’ll benefit from: a discounted gym membership, an above average matched pension contribution and recognition for long service.
As Warehouse and Logistics Manager your responsibilities will be:
* Managing all elements with the warehouse/logistics function through receiving goods inspection, inventory management and dispatch ensuring deliveries and receipts of goods and/or services are achieved on time and within the allocated budget.
* Ensuring material preservation is upheld and stock accuracy's are maintained.
* Developing, leading and implementing transformation plans that improve processes and procedures.
* Controlling annual department budgets and operational plans in line with sales volume; economic trends and business objectives.
* Playing an active role as a key member of the site operations/management team and developing best practices and levels of performance.
* Producing regular monthly reports in line with Company’s requirements.
To find out more information about this Warehouse and Logistics Manager role call me, Luke, on (phone number removed) and I’ll talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert or directly through our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.