Warehouse & Logistics Manager - Leading FMCG Business - Huntingdon, Peterborough.
A well-recognised UK based FMCG Logistics provider are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Manager into their already impressive operation in Huntingdon, Peterborough.
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager role will require the individual to:
* Report to the Site General Manager.
* Manage a team of 100+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
* Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
* Be responsible for the entire stock flow within the operation.
* Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
* Be responsible for managing the internal and external Transport providers.
* Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
* Full site H&S control.
* Accountable for people development within the operation.
* Commutable to Huntingdon, Peterborough.
The hours of work for this role will be:
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00 or similar to suit business needs
The successful candidate for the Warehouse & Logistics Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
* A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
* A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience
* Have managed in excess of 80+ staff previously
* Experience within an FMCG / Food / 3PL environment - Advantageous
* IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous
* Have experience of LEAN methodologies
* Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year
* Have good written and verbal communication skills
* Be results driven
This role offers:
* Salary - £45,000 to £55,000 - DOE
* 10% Company Bonus
* 25 + 8 Holidays
* Company pension Scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Plus additional company benefits
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.