Cwmbran, South Wales, UK
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit (url removed).
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://(url removed)/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, in this role You will be managing the entire warehouse operation including logistics, goods inbound and outbound, transactional and cycle counting accuracy, storage and distribution for our production site in South Wales.
The Cwmbran facility is the centre of excellence for the Fire product line, a leading manufacturer and a global supplier of high quality fire systems and devices. With our ability to provide complete systems, not just components, our customers can be confident in the knowledge that all of our products have been specifically designed and tested to ensure that they are all fully compatible to form a reliable, compliant fire detection and alarm system.
Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Your key deliverables:
* Drive warehouse and logistics efficiency improvements
* Lead the warehouse team to achieve departmental KPIs
* Schedule and organize safe picking/packing and loading of goods for domestic and international customers
* Manage the introduction of automated processes and new technology
* Stock control and transactional accuracy
* Partner with the Operations Team to ensure adequate resource is available to cover the entire warehousing operation at all times
* Ensure alignment with Eaton's operating guidelines and adherence to all company policies relating to ethics, EHS and quality
* Educated at Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a similar discipline?
* Coming with relevant of professional experience in a similar function?
Knowledgeable in SAP/MRP (SAP is preferred, not mandatory) and Warehousing Automation?
* Coming with people management and Leadership experience?
* An analytical thinker?
* Having an ethical mind-set at all times?
* Possessing interpersonal and influencing skills, with a very good ability to coordinate teams?
* An effective organizer, with ability to multi-task and problem solve?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
* Contract in fast growing global company
* Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
* Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
* Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
* Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
* Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
* Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.