Located in Liverpool, we are currently working alongside a growing catering and hospitality company who are looking to increase the size of their existing team with the appointment of a Logistics and Warehouse Manager.
The primary accountabilities of the role will be the management of logistics for events from outside of the existing catering company.
Broken down, the role will typically involve:
* Packaging / arrangement of equipment
* Organisation and management of warehouse and stores.
* Route and vehicle planning depending on work volume / load.
* Overseeing and instructing kitchen porter team.
* Managing delivery and collection of equipment to large events, including large event set ups.
* Working with a consultant to come up with best practice, procedures, and workflow for events.
Ideally to be considered for this role you will have previous experience of managing a warehouse and knowledge of logistics. Given the nature of the role, an up to date fork Lift Truck Licence (Counter Balance) would be desirable, as well as a clean driving license.
If you would like any further details relating to this opportunity then please contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion. The services advertised by Davinci skilled and Technical Ltd are those of an employment agency
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.