NRL’s client based in Dalkeith is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager on a Permanent Basis to join their thriving Manufacturing business;
Responsible for the efficient running of the day to day requirements with the Administration, Warehouse, Production and Fulfillment departments. The client are looking for a candidate who has a solid understanding in warehousing and logistics, with an understanding of how WMS integrates with ERP systems and someone with experience and knowledge about new technologies.
About the role:
- Liaising with internal departments, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient on time delivery;
- must adapt operations in order to comply with different customer vendor compliance and logistic programs
- planning for seasonal peaks (ie operation layout, resource, efficient/fast stock retrieval);
- planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, product order assembly and dispatch of goods;
- using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met;
- having a clear understanding of the company's expected service levels and ensure KPI’s are met and exceeded;
- ensuring efficient use of Vantage system where necessary;
- keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate;
- planning future capacity requirements;
- organising the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress;
- motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded;
- producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- briefing team leaders on a daily basis;
- monitor and report on the quality of service customers are receiving;
- maintaining standards of health and safety, and security in the work environment,
- overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- carry out other reasonable duties and activities that maybe requested from time to time.
- You will be responsible for Administration Staff, 2 x Team Leaders & Perm and Temp Warehouse and Fulfillment operatives
What you will need?
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience in people management
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits package
- Join a thriving business and take ownership of this role
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.