The Operations Manager at this purpose-built manufacturing facility in Wakefield is looking to attract into their business a Warehouse and Transport Manager who will further develop current processes.
The key focus of the role will be to manage the efficiencies of an 8,000-pallet space facility that delivers raw materials to production and finished goods to their prestigious customer base.
Within the role of Warehouse and Transport Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
* Ensure that the warehouse provides an efficient service to internal and external customers.
* Engage, motivate and develop a team of five warehouse operatives.
* Co-ordinate stock transfers between external stores facilities.
* Manage the contracts and relationships of third-party hauliers and couriers.
* Manage warehouse capacity.
* Ensure stock integrity.
* Ensure warehouse health and safety remains a priority
The successful candidate will: -
* Have experience managing a warehouse operation within a fast-paced environment.
* Be have excellent leadership and motivational skills.
* Ideally have used SAP or similar system.
* Have excellent communication skills.
On offer: -
* A starting salary to £45,000
* 7.5% Bonus
* Pension scheme
* Free car parking
* Hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm.
Interested? To apply please follow the ‘apply now’ link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.