My client is a leading brand name in the food industry with years of successful operations in the UK.
Their modern manufacturing facility is located in Buckinghamshire, and they now have a vacancy for an experienced Warehouse & Transport Manager
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, you would be responsible for providing leadership to the Warehouse & Transport team, optimising all available resources in the most cost effective manner enabling the company to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations, cost and profit objectives.
Responsibilities will include -
* Stock/inventory control
* Cost effective distribution of goods and order processing
* Planning and scheduling deliveries
* Planning and managing resources to improve efficiencies
* Managing own fleet and contracted 3PL companies
* Monitoring compliance with Health & Safety and Legal standards, plus company procedures
* The successful candidate will hold the Transport Manager CPC qualification and have proven operational management experience within a time-sensitive distribution environment.
* Strong organisational and planning skills will be required as will effective communication and influencing skills and a demonstrable track record of achieving business objectives.
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £(Apply online only)
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.