Account Director (New Business)
· £60,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary
· £100,000+ OTE
· Company Car
· Private Health Insurance
· Flexible Benefits
Our client is the world's leading provider of fleet vehicle management services and has the experience and expertise to build total cost of ownership fleet policies and deliver market leading employee benefits.
This is a pivotal role within the new business sales function. It will present the successful candidate with a highly visible position and structured career path. The Account Director will develop a target portfolio of large fleet (350+) prospect opportunities to build a sustainable pipeline, forecast and prioritise to maximise opportunities and achieve the agreed annual target.
Building networks and developing long-term relationships within the industry and prospects the successful candidate will focus on the following:
· Maximise internal and external information data sources and networking opportunities to identify higher value sales opportunities.
· Analyse client needs and develop strategic solutions based on value propositions whilst maximising profitability.
· Actively engage with prospects as early as possible during the sales cycle.
· Be well-informed of competitor / prospect / industry / political activity and its impact on opportunities and the wider business.
· Map stakeholders within the prospect and develop relationship strategy to uncover the prospect’s specific needs and the relevant sales opportunities.
· Work with internal specialist teams to support prospecting and selling propositions e.g. consultancy, bid management, implementation, etc.
· Be responsible for the ownership of opportunities from identification to handover to client development.
· Lead the sales, bid and pricing strategy for each opportunity.
· Develop the pricing proposal for their opportunities and work closely with the Bid Management Team to ensure timely completion of all bids.
· Maintain CRM systems and ensure all prospect, opportunity, meeting minutes and relevant information is uploaded within agreed timescales.
· Identify key sales opportunity and develop sales strategy for all products, including funding products, revenue generating ancillary products and consultancy assignments, fleet management, etc.
· Work with the business on international opportunities and coordination.
· Lead contract negotiations utilising internal expert resource team.
Our client is looking for a talented, driven individual who has extensive new business experience within a business to business environment, has strong commercial/financial awareness and a proven track record of developing and fostering new external networks via relationship management techniques.
· Extensive new business experience within a business to business environment.
· Strong commercial and financial awareness.
· Proven track record of developing and fostering new external networks via relationship management techniques.
· Experience of providing creative and innovative solutions for clients.
· Ability to recognise new highly profitably opportunities, with the tenacity to follow through and secure the business.
· Demonstrates a proven track record of significant achievement of new business opportunities and continuous improvement.
· Experience of analysing data.
· Demonstrates advanced presentation skills that are tailored to the needs of the audience.
· Experience of identifying, leading and coordinating virtual teams.
· Fluent in business English language - written and verbal.
· Working knowledge of core Microsoft applications (Word and Excel).
· Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.