The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the development and management of a mixed portfolio of dealers within the South East. The AE is responsible for managing the company’s relationships in the areas of account servicing, risk mitigation and growth. The AE must achieve target level volumes in the areas of delinquency, write-off, new loan originations and revenue growth. The AE will also be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the company’s vendors and business partners within their assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Be proactive in building a process that brings new customers and maintains existing customers with emphasis on value and service as the company’s key benefits.
· Schedule and organise sales events, related marketing materials and event reviews.
· Lead efforts to achieve volume and goal targets in all inventory and product types.
· Develop specific zones and routing within the market to establish an organised marketing strategy.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Educated to A level or equivalent – degree preferred
· Experience in sales and portfolio management preferred
· Experience in finance or auto industry preferred
· Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
· Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outline with the ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications.
· Ability to learn company operating and reporting system plus Salesforce CRM
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.