- £32,000 - £36,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £52,000 OTE
- Company Car
- 22 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance (after 12 months service)
About our Client:
Our client is a global financial services provider and they operate in more than 70 countries. They are looking for an Account Manager who is commercially astute and has strong man-management experience within the automotive industry, preferably from a dealership environment and has an understanding of Warranties.
About the Role:
The Account Manager will manage client relationships, maintain and develop existing lines of business and establish new product and revenue opportunities. The main focus for this role is managing one automotive manufacturer account but in addition assist with the account management of other warranty, finance and insurance product lines or clients.
The successful candidate will need experience of managing, coaching and leading a team of field based Sales and Development Managers to increase dealer support of our clients product ranges.
· To ensure that existing business and any new business won is managed and maintained on an on-going basis.
· Utilise experience of warranty and insurance products to ensure business lines are compliant with regulatory body conditions, attractive to clients/dealers/customers and also profitable.
· Work with internal departments, lead, develop and implement new systems and processes to ensure product lines are administered efficiently and effectively.
· To develop and implement an account strategy for the nominated account(s).
· Develop key performance indicators that the field based Sales and Development Managers will work to that meet both client and our clients requirements.
· Monitor the performance of the field based Sales and Development Managers and agree focus areas and targets.
To liaise and communicate with IT, Underwriting, Marketing, Sales Support, Finance, HR and Operations areas.
How To Apply
The Account Manager will need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
· Have the ability to consult effectively and manage a field based team.
· Experience of leading, managing, motivating and developing a field based team.
· Have excellent presentation & communication skills together with commercial awareness.
· Able to negotiate and communicate commercially.
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver against multiple deadlines.
· Ability to develop key relationships both internally and externally and build rapport quickly.
· Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
· Confident and articulate in all forms of communication.
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
In addition you will need to have:
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· The ability to plan and ensure your time is managed efficiently.
· Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590 443 or 07701 283045.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.