This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of warranty, insurance and underwriting expertise in the automotive sector. Having recently been acquired by a major international insurance business they have an opportunity for a field based Account Manager to join them at an exciting time for the business. This role will cover either the South East of England from Portsmouth up to Greater London or the South West from Cornwall to Wales.
Reporting in to the Sales Director and working closely with the Corporate Sales Manager’s this role requires the successful candidate to promote, develop and sell the full range of the Company’s core products to existing clients (large dealer groups, manufacturer’s, finance companies and blue chip). You will also manage client expectations and achieve the objectives agreed, by regular reviews, coaching and training in all the clients’ main departments.
- To carry out client prospecting and client review visits, reporting in writing as required.
- To develop a thorough understanding and working knowledge of products.
- Build an effective working relationship with the client’s key individuals.
- To be able to perform effective qualification in order to assess the right product offering.
- To implement and deliver a high quality of coaching and training to the client.
- To control each client’s underwriting statistics.
- To deliver the area budget as agreed client by client.
- To deliver the highest quality of service to each client.
- A highly capable Account Manager who has experience working closely with automotive manufacturers, large dealer groups and blue chip companies.
- The ability to work independently and manage time effectively to produce maximum profits for both client and company.
- The ability to take a consultative, supportive approach with clients.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt your style.
- Aptitude and experience prospecting for new business.
- Competent user of MS Excel & PowerPoint.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly capable Account Manager looking for the next step in the Automotive industry with a company who has an impressive client list. You may currently be based in Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Reading, Crawley, Kent or the surrounding areas and be looking for your next challenge.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.