North East England
- £45,000 Basic Salary
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Company Car Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
About our Client:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading commercial vehicle leasing companies who are currently going through an exciting growth phase at this moment in time. They pride themselves on exceeding customers’ expectations which has spearheaded their success over the years and they’re looking to hire a senior sales professional to manage a portfolio of their corporate accounts.
Our client provides industry leading commercial vehicle leasing and Fleet Management solutions to businesses throughout the UK from the SME market to large corporates. The Account Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path with endless opportunities.
About the Role:
The Account Manager will manage the company’s largest corporate accounts where you will be tasked to manage and develop the strategic business plan for each account and continuously monitor, measure and adjust where appropriate in line with the client needs.
You will also work very closely with the new business and sales support teams to understand the scope and detail of solutions to ensure delivery. This role will also require a consultative approach as you will effectively act as an extended arm of your clients businesses needs to tailor their Fleet Management product offering. . The Account Manager will play an integral part for all areas of the business and you will work with senior stakeholders to ensure you deliver successful solutions. Skills such as relationship building, negotiation and commercial acumen are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship management experience and competent at looking for new opportunities within existing accounts
- Strong solution based selling experience within the Fleet industry, ideally within commercial vehicles
- In-depth knowledge of key activities within client service/customer service function
- Ability to recognise profitable opportunities within existing accounts
- Proven track record of developing internal and external networks via relationship management techniques
- Experience of providing creative and innovative solutions for clients
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of significant achievement and continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate advanced presentation skills that are tailored to the needs of the audience
- Focussed on agreed standards, work with accuracy and precision
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel when required.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com
To apply, please contact Chris Brewer on 01494 590404 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.