Outsourcing - Contract Hire & Fleet Management
Home based position – south M40, A40, M4 Corridor UK
· £35,000 Basic Salary
· 15% bonus ote with accelerators
· Fully Expensed Company Car
· Private Health
· Life Assurance scheme
· Contributory Pension
· Home set up, laptop, tablet, mobile
My client is one of the premier Contract Hire companies in Europe. With an unrivalled infrastructure and delivery capability they are at the forefront of the industry. They have a fantastic client base working in partnership with some of the UKs largest organisations delivering fully outsourced fleet solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to secure an exciting position with a market leader.
Working within a small and elite team you will focus your attentions towards retaining, growing and maximising your existing clients. Engaging with multiple departments in your prospects you will manage and develop innovative value propositions to secure growth of your client. Supported by internal, sales management and consulting teams your responsibilities will include:-
- Meeting Sales Targets that require a consistent high quality of pipeline and territory management
- Working collaboratively with internal sales & the Field teams to maximize Sales effectiveness
- Develop Partner specific strategies and supporting action plans
- Use of strategic reviews to ensure that Partner relationships are meeting the commercial criteria set out in the contract.
- Develop effective contact and marketing strategies that ensure the partners’ are receiving an outstanding level of customer service.
Desired Skills and Experience
Whilst previous experience in the Contract Hire and Fleet management markets will be beneficial it is by no means imperative. You will have extremely strong commercial and financial awareness and have proven and demonstrable experience in the following:-
- Excellent relationship management experience and competent at looking for new opportunities within existing accounts
- Strong solution based selling experience within a fast paced industry
- In-depth knowledge of key activities within client service/customer service function
- Ability to recognise profitable opportunities within existing accounts
- Proven track record of developing internal and external networks via relationship management techniques
- Experience of providing creative and innovative solutions for clients
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of significant achievement and continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate advanced presentation skills that are tailored to the needs of the audience
- Focussed on agreed standards, work with accuracy and precision
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel when required.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.