Location: Office-based, Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe
Benefits: Private Healthcare insurance and optional contributory Pension Scheme
Do you live within a 45 minute commute of Stokenchurch in Buckinghamshire?
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an International Organisation, we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK, providing them with business improvement solutions, such as short and long-term outsourced staff, training people in behavioural change and helping to deliver business improvement projects.
- Motivating and managing the team to ensure high levels of productivity and efficiency
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with their specific enquiries
- General administration including updating internal systems and issuing correspondence via email and post
- Proof reading of presentation and proposal documentation
- Liaise with customers and other departments to gather information when required
- Support the Senior Management Team with day-to-day enquiries, queries and issues
You will possess:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills along with a good telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
You will be:
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Experienced in leading and managing a small team
- Able to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and internal colleagues
- A well organised and flexible individual
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- A personable and enthusiastic individual
- Able to inspire and motivate a team
This is varied leadership role in a fantastic team environment which offers the opportunity to make a difference to our business.
DEKRA Automotive is a progressive company with a proven success in the automotive industry. In return for your passion and commitment to the role, DEKRA Automotive will offer you a career and the opportunity for continuous professional development.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.