Ancillary product sales manager
Outsourcing - Contract Hire & Fleet Management
Home based position - head office is in southern UK
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
- 15% bonus ote with accelerators
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Private Health
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Home set up, laptop, tablet, mobile
My client is one of the premier Fleet Management companies in Europe. With an unrivalled infrastructure and delivery capability they are at the forefront of the industry. They have a fantastic client base working in partnership with some of the UKs largest organisations delivering fully outsourced fleet solutions.
Working within a small and elite team you will focus your attentions purely towards the ancillary product offering value within your existing corporate clients. Engaging with multiple departments in your prospects you will manage and develop innovative value propositions to secure retention of your client. Supported by internal, bid management and consulting teams your responsibilities will include:
· Increase the uptake and penetration of ancillary products, including but not limited to; daily rental, accident management, glass, fuel, mileage management and logistics
· Manage the daily provision of ancillary products to assigned clients by managing the appropriate resources, including contact with third party suppliers
· Alongside the client Account Manager assist in the service delivery of ancillary products through the life of the client relationship
· Generate and attend agreed number of meetings, stimulating opportunities to cross sell all the clients products
· Working with the Account Director – Mobility & Risk, develop a target portfolio of prospect opportunities to build a solid pipeline. Forecast and prioritise to maximise opportunities and achieve the agreed annual target
· Work closely with both the New Business and Existing Business Teams
· Build effective senior relationships internally and client side
· Maintain a focus on customer experience at all times
· Ensure all opportunities are financially sound and practical
Desired Skills and Experience
Whilst previous experience in the Contract Hire and Fleet management markets will be beneficial it is by no means imperative. You will have extremely strong commercial and financial awareness and have proven and demonstrable experience in the following:
- Extensive client development experience in a business to business environment within the automotive world.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining existing relationships
- Experience of tailoring innovative solutions around client needs and objectives
- Strong data analysis experience
- Exceptional and creative presentation skills
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce enticing and engaging proposals
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ambitious for yourself and the company you work for.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
To apply, please send you CV to email@example.com or call 07885 484489 for a confidential discussion.