AREA FLEET MANAGER
Area field-based role covering the Southern region (country offices in Maple Cross)
INDUSTRY LEADING SALARIES AND BENEFITS COMMENSURATE WITH THE ROLE
A luxury automotive manufacturer; innovative, ethical, visionary and ambitious.
Infiniti have ambitious plans for a rapidly growing portfolio of vehicles ideally suited for the Fleet and business market with a number of new products scheduled to go on sale in 2017.
We are looking for people who possess the qualities and desire to deliver great results, both individually and as part of a successful team.
In collaboration with our business partners’ DEKRA Automotive are expanding our Specialist Business Team to work in partnership with our dealer network with the aim to build the success of the Infiniti brand in the corporate fleet market.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of selling and account management within the business sector through both direct and collaborative approaches to the market. They will also have worked within a car manufacturer environment such an Account Manager, Fleet Sales Manager or similar role.
Who We Are Looking For?
You will possess: -
· Presentation skills
· excellent relationship and rapport building skills
· excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Excellent administration skills
· Able to demonstrate a track record of significant sales success
· A well organised and flexible individual
· A willingness to work as a team player
· Able to demonstrate initiative in satisfying complex customer needs
· A wealth of experience within territory management
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we want to hear from you:
· Are you a genuinely passionate, engaging, forward thinking business-minded person?
· Are you a professional who takes ownership of multiple tasks and are you driven to achieve results?
· Are you able to motivate and inspire colleagues and customers and deliver a positive impact on the success of the business?