About Impetus Automotive:
As a market leader we provide end to end solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, purely within the automotive industry. We support a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of consultancy services, IT / data solutions, business process improvement (BPI) and business process outsourcing (BPO). We work within six core channels; parts, service, new vehicles, fleet, accessories and used vehicles. The bespoke solutions we offer afford us a unique position within our sector.
Based in Warwick, the Company is private equity backed and is embarked on an ambitious growth strategy, based on maximising the value we generate from a loyal customer base.
We now have the exciting opportunity for an individual who excels within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment to be an Area Fleet Sales Manager, representing a leading global Automotive Manufacturer.
Accomplish sales objectives and business development activities by researching and developing fleet sales opportunities, actively prospecting for new business, implementing sales plans and effectively reporting activity and customer feedback.
- Responsible for a defined territory for small and medium fleet sales up to a Fleet Size of c.500
- Develop customer base – existing and prospective targeted primarily at the SME fleet segment, cars and LCV
- New Business prospecting
- Work closely with central departments and Business Centres to ensure demonstrations / test drives and full product presentation takes place
- Working to agreed targets, present business propositions and follow through to order take and ensure delivery takes place to full customer satisfaction
- Support Team Meetings, Customer Events and Corporate Introductions
- Support quarterly activity plans to deliver sales targets
- Key goals are Customer Satisfaction and delivering ambitious but achievable Sales Targets, ensuring core values and best practice is adhered to at all times
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a solution based, results driven and analytical sales approach. The ability to engage at all levels of decision makers and influencers is essential. As is the ability to develop new business from scratch as well as manage existing accounts.
Sales professionals with credibility and gravitas will excel in this role benefitting from working with an industry leading Global Manufacturer. A demonstrable track record of growing sales, overachieving business objectives and understanding/managing margin is essential. Whilst fleet knowledge would be a benefit, a high performing, high calibre sales person with strong commercial acumen is more desirable.
Midlands (East and West)
- Competitive salary