About Impetus Automotive:
Based in Warwick, the Company is a long established and well regarded consultancy, and part of an AIMlisted Group. As a market leader we provide end to end solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, purely within the automotive industry. We support a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of consultancy services, IT / data solutions, business process improvement (BPI) and business process outsourcing (BPO). We work within six core channels; parts, service, new vehicles, fleet, accessories and used vehicles. The bespoke solutions we offer afford us a unique position within our sector.
Toyota & Lexus Fleet Services is a department within Toyota Great Britain (TGB). Responsible for the Fleet vehicle sales growth across both Toyota and Lexus vehicle brands, this innovative and rapidly growing area of the business is seeing exciting growth driven by new model introduction and occupying an industry leading position in the development of hybrid powertrain vehicles.
Due to growth and the subsequent expansion required within the Fleet Team, we now have the exciting opportunity for individuals who excel within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment as Area Fleet Sales Manager’s.
Deliver a personal sales objective for your own geographical area by both prospecting for new leads and continuing to develop existing accounts. Support all local and national Fleet activities as part of a national sales team. Contribute to the continued development of the Fleet Services offer, to ensure customers and prospects recognize the compelling attributes of the vehicles and have access to the most appropriate method of acquisition.
Target Profile / Experience:
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated by the achievement of their sales objective.
- They will be self-motivated with the perseverance and drive to secure new customer appointments through their own prospecting activity.
- Being in front of the customer is the only way to achieve sales targets, consequently the successful candidate will want to exceed their weekly customer/prospect visit targets.
- An attention to detail with scrupulous planning, measurement and control of a wide variety of activities will be essential to ensure all elements of this role are delivered.
- Sales professionals with credibility and gravitas will excel in this role benefiting from working with an industry leading Global Manufacturer.
- A demonstrable track record of growing sales, overachieving business objectives and understanding/managing margin is essential.
- Whilst fleet knowledge would be a benefit, a high performing, high calibre sales person with strong commercial acumen is more desirable.
Competitive salary & Benefits