Regional Role - North
Excellent salary package on offer plus benefits including a company car.
The main aim of this role is to work within a successful team who deliver on objectives, operating within a defined territory to generate and maximise sales and profitability in the Local Business/SME sector. (1 – 100 Vehicles) You will be responsible for developing a sales pipeline within your area and hitting your agreed KPI’s. You will be supported by a professional and dynamic business centre who will assist your appointment booking but the right candidate will generate additional activities via cold call visits to maximise Sales.
- Deliver incremental Sales within the SME Sector
- Facilitate the customer relationship with the local Dealer
- Effective territory management maximising time with the opportunity
Experience and Skills:
- Strong sales and closing skills
- Technology savvy
- Strong presentation skills
- To take ownership and deliver all agreed KPI’s
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sales success
- Regionally based and a well organised and flexible individual
- Able to demonstrate initiative in satisfying complex customer needs
- A wealth of experience within territory management
- Highly motivated with a desire to exceed KPI’s
- Demonstrated success in a B2B environment by hitting sales objectives and build a solid future pipeline of sales success in either the Automotive industry, Key Accounts Management or the FMCG sector
You will also have the support of the DEKRA network, a dynamic team of industry professionals who will help you hone your skills and develop your expertise to be a real winner in Automotive Fleet.
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive industry experience and delivered with a passion.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.