KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Business related degree or equivalent qualification desirable.
· Minimum of two years successful direct sales experience selling high value business to business products/services in a competitive, target focused environment desirable.
· Knowledge of the motor industry (preferably car and commercial vehicle).
· Self motivated, highly organised and driven individual with a determination to succeed.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, adapts approach to suit the target audience.
· IT literate and able to operate Microsoft Office Suite.
· Maximise sales volume of vehicles within a defined geographical area to Businesses operating less than 25 vehicles through Direct Sales
· Meet and exceed individual targets for volume and activity which will be measured using the following criteria:
· Direct sales volume
· Sales mix (Car/CV, Purchase/Contract Hire)
· Customer appointment activity
· Retailer B2B registrations
· Conduct professional and effective prospect/customer appointments (leads to be supplied, sourced from Retailers or self generated)
- Proactive follow-up after appointment to maximise closing ratio
- Update customer details B2B Tracker system
· Maintain comprehensive awareness of prospect and customer status within area of responsibility
- Assist with creation of customer/prospect database
- Provide advice on targeting and marketing to customers/prospects
- Provide advice on best use of B2B offers and various funding methods
- Attend joint customer/prospect visits with Business Specialists where required
· Work closely with other Field based stakeholders to ensure all are aware of Retailer performance and a consistent approach is taken with Retailers to develop growth plans
· Present B2B offers, marketing material and sales leagues to Retailers at Quarterly Marketing Programmes roll-out meetings
· Facilitate contact between Business customers and Retailers after vehicle orders taken to ensure high level of customer service maintained and customer order dealt with promptly
· Ensure comprehensive awareness of Business to Business programmes (Purchase and Leasing) and maintain detailed product knowledge (Car and CV)
· Maintain a close working relationship with the CV & B2B Sales Development Managers to maximise sales opportunities and retailer development.
· Provide feedback to Head Office on competitive position within the sub 25 market when required
Please send your CV to our recruitment team.