B2B sales management role with an excellent salary package & an uncapped OTE (typical earnings for year 1 would be £60k and £70k for year 2). Company car, laptop and mobile phone will be provided plus additional company benefits.
- Do you live within a 1 hour commute of our Head Office near High Wycombe?
- Would you like to lead a business development team within a driven and successful entrepreneurial business?
This unique opportunity is for a tenacious, passionate and enthusiastic B2B sales professional to lead a consultative sales process and performance manage a growing sales team. If you are looking for an opportunity to build and sell bespoke business solutions to leading UK Automotive brands, then this is the role for you.
Being part of a global organisation, you will be the UK sales lead in DEKRA’s response to European and International tender responses.
You will be joining a hardworking team that always strives for success: therefore, you must have proven sales experience in the B2B market.
You will possess exceptional:
- sales and closing skills
- presentation skills
- relationship and rapport building skills
- communication and interpersonal skills
You must be able to demonstrate:
- experience in business and account development
- success in a fast-paced sales environment by hitting sales objectives and build a solid future pipeline of sales successes
- team leader / supervisory skills
- ability to drive and ensure the motivation of the sales team
- be a well organised and flexible individual
- be able to demonstrate initiative in satisfying complex customer needs
- form part of the senior management team
- have 5 years’ experience of successful B2B sales
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of a Global Organisation with over 38,000 employees, we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known automotive brands, providing them with business performance improvement solutions. In return for your passion and commitment to the role, DEKRA Automotive will offer you a fulfilling career, international opportunities and continuous professional development.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.