Are you passionate and positive with a real go get ‘em attitude?
Do you have great telemarketing skills but have sometimes struggled in the past to find a company that meets your needs?
Are you looking for flexible working hours or perhaps a part time position?
Sandicliffe Motor Contracts is one of the UK’s leading independent vehicle leasing and contract hire companies. With lots of unique features that make our offering stand out from the crowd, there’s always an interesting conversation to be had with a potential Sandicliffe Motor Contracts customer.
As a growing business, we are looking for two telemarketers to join our Sales & Marketing team and to grow with us. Reporting to our Marketing Controller, you must be pleasant, have an exceptional telephone manner and be able to effectively market our business, our brand and how we operate. The first point of contact for new customers will most likely be you – it is your responsibility to make that first experience an enjoyable and memorable one.
Working closely with the Sales Director and Marketing Controller the role will include:
- Making outbound telephone calls to businesses, quantifying contact and fleet information
- Actively seeking and making appointments for the sales team
- Working with the Marketing Controller to plan and execute meaningful telemarketing campaigns
- Becoming an expert user of the Maximizer CRM database
- Answering inbound sales enquiries
- Identifying needs for additional data
- Working with the Sales Director and Sales Team to understand what makes an ideal Sandicliffe Motor Contracts prospect
- Providing any ad-hoc support to the Sales Director and Marketing Controller as required
What makes us different?
With no unrealistic targets and no ‘conveyor belt’ type practices, you will be an integral part of the sales and marketing function that compliments the overall sales process.
As a family run business, we really do value our team and welcome fresh, new employees who are looking to help and add value to the business.
Setting you off on the right foot
The role is based out of our head office in Long Eaton, Nottingham, where you will receive the necessary training and support from the team, especially from our sales team who will work with you to gain further knowledge of our products and services. Previous telemarketing and telesales experience is a must but don’t worry if you’ve had time out recently or are not au fait with the fleet sector, as long as you have the right skills and attitude, we can help you with the rest!
We try to keep our application process simple.