Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run organisation. With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. Reporting into the Area Manager you will be required to ensure that the branch is well managed with the team providing an efficient vehicle hiring service to all customers, providing a positive experience by:
- Managing the branch effectively so that branch profitability and vehicle utilisation are maximised, and all key performance indicators are achieved
- Managing the team to ensure that positions are filled, team members are well trained, motivated and experienced, team members carry out their responsibilities to the required standard andall responsibilities are covered and the customer experience is maintained to a high standard
- Managing all key accounts to ensure that customer requirements are met and all opportunities to develop the business are identified and pursued
- Managing all customer and financial reporting whilst ensuring that daily and monthly procedures are carried out in a timely manner
- Managing all vehicle allocations
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations
- Ensure that all documentation is retained and accessible as necessary
You will be working 45 hours per week on a rota basis on a salary of £26,000.00 per annum (dependent on experience)
The ideal applicant would:
- Have previous experience of managing teams and workloads
- Have experience of cash handling
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be friendly and polite with a willingness to help others
- Be able to communicate with people of all levels
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be presentable
What do our current team members say?
‘I enjoy working with a wide range of people and the challenges that come with day to day rental’
‘Great team work within the office. We have all got a good sense of humour and support each other always’
‘Moving to work in U-Drive was the best decision I’ve made in my career. I really enjoy working here and want to have a long and successful career here. I'm proud to tell people where I work, I feel as if I make an impact to the business and that satisfies me.’
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, discounted membership at a local Gym and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Thank you for showing interest in our vacancy, we look forward to hearing from you shortly