Location: Office-based, Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe
Benefits: Private Healthcare insurance and optional contributory Pension Scheme
- Do you live within a 45 minute commute of Stokenchurch in Buckinghamshire?
- Would you like to be part of a Business Development team within a driven and successful, entrepreneurial business?
If so, we could have the role which will take you to the next level in your career…
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an International Organisation, we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK, providing them with business improvement solutions, such as short and long-term outsourced staff, training people in behavioural change and helping to deliver business improvement projects.
You will be joining a hardworking, tenacious and passionate team that always strive for success.
- Producing creative and informative presentation and proposal documentation with assistance of the Business Development team
- Market and Industry research
- Carrying out customer background research on social media
- Assisting with the company’s social media strategy
- Progress checking production of presentation and proposal documentation
- Assisting with sales and marketing campaigns
- Assist in gathering information from other departments when required
- Support with the day-to-day sales enquiries by telephone and email
- Liaising with the Sales Team to produce quotes for new and existing clients
You will possess exceptional:
- Levels of creativity
- Advanced use of presentation tools such as PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote and/or similar
- Levels of administrative support to the Business Development Team
- Communication and interpersonal skills
You will be:
- Competent in the use of social media
- A well organised and flexible individual working to strict deadlines
- Able to work towards varied work patterns at short notice
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
DEKRA Automotive is a progressive company with a proven success in the automotive industry. In return for your passion and commitment to the role, DEKRA Automotive will offer you a career and the opportunity for continuous professional development.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.