Business Development and Relationship Management – Contract Hire
£35,000 to £42,000 plus car and bonus
Our client is major automotive leasing player in the provision of Contract Hire to businesses across the UK and Europe.
A role has been created to manage a portfolio of existing fleet customers and well as a small amount of business development to the external market.
· Strategically manage all customer relationships, including contract negotiations, including frameworks around supply of products and services.
· Attend customer meetings and produce Visit Reports after each meeting. #
· Act as an ambassador to the Company, retaining and developing our existing customer relationships and by delivering exceptional customer service, maximise revenue through existing business and identify new sales opportunities.
· In partnership with the Account Manager ensure we deliver business targets, objectives and exceptional customer service.
· Provide reports and statistics as required to measure performance against the business plan and forecast.
· Successfully manage the delivery of ad hoc projects in support of business goals.
· To be fully compliant with FSA requirements, where appropriate.
This is great opportunity for someone who has either current field based experience in the contract hire sector or has relevant experience in the automotive/ leasing sector in a b2b capacity.
The perfect candidate for this role will be energetic polished and career orientated, as this is seen as a role that you will progress from into the wider business within a 2-3 period.