Business Development Manager (Vehicle Contract Hire) - Home Based Covering UK
- £25,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- Circa £50,000 OTE uncapped first year
- Company Car
- 20 Days Holiday
Our client is one of the UK's leading vehicle leasing, funding and fleet management companies. Reporting into the Director, the Business Development Manager will need to be a dynamic and driven individual who is currently working for a Vehicle Contract Hire/Vehicle Leasing company and can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the market.
The successful candidate will need to thrive on finding prospects, presenting and closing deals. They will need to have the ability to build rapport quickly and have experience of negotiating with senior level executives.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, cold calling, client visits, networking and referrals, together with maximising the potential of referrals from within the business and from international colleagues.
- Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins.
- Drive new business together with maintaining and developing client relationships to grow revenue from those accounts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Organise and manage their own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
- Have a proven track record in in new business acquisition within the vehicle leasing industry.
- Knowledge of motor/fleet industry and ancillary products.
- Ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met and exceeded through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline.
- Proactively sell contract hire and bespoke fleet management solutions, ancillary products and services across a broad range of industries and sectors.
- Develop a precise understanding of client vehicles policies in order to maximise sales and profitability.
- Negotiate trading terms in line with contractual agreements.
- Achieve agreed targets for new business wins set by the Director.
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases and CRM system.
Our client is looking for an exceptional new business hunter who has a proven track record in vehicle contract hire. They will need to build and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships and possess the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
In addition to this, the Business Development Manager will be:
- A proven new business hunter with a passion for forging new relationships
- A proactive worker who is self-motivated to and used to being home based.
- A strong presenter and communicator.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
- A confident presenter who can deliver tailored proposals to prospective clients of all sizes
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
- A proven history of over achieving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to plan and ensure their time is managed efficiently.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively.
How To Apply
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590443 or 07701 283045.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.