Business Development Manager
Home Based covering the UK
- £33,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- Company Car
- 22 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
About our Client:
Our client is the UK’s leading fleet management provider who have been providing an extensive range of fleet solution products for many years. They currently manage close to 20,000 vehicles and have an acquisition in process that will take them to around 25,000. Due to this continued growth they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, motivated and tenacious Business Development Manager who has knowledge of selling Fleet Management solutions.
Looking after the UK:
Reporting into the Head of sales, the Business Development Manager will have field based business to business sales experience and be a dynamic and driven sales person who enjoys the thrill of finding prospects, presenting and closing deals. They will be expected to manage their own diary and self-generate their own pipeline of prospects. Enthusiasm and the desire to succeed are a necessity to succeed in this role.
The right individual for the Business Development Manager role must be driven, competitive and have fleet management or contract hire experience and can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the market together with proven success of exceeding new business sales targets. On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent bonus and benefits package together with an attractive commission scheme.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, cold calling, client visits, networking and referrals.
- Deliver proposals, presentations, reports and fleet information to senior business leaders.
- Manage tender processes.
- Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins.
- Drive new business together with maintaining and developing client relationships to grow revenue from those accounts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Organise and manage own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases and CRM system.
- Negotiate trading terms in line with contractual agreements
Desired Skills & Experience
In addition to this, the Business Development Manager will be:
- A proven new business hunter for a fleet management, vehicle contract hire/leasing or broker business with experience selling fleet solutions not only funding.
- Have a passion for forging new relationships and building on those relationships.
- A strong presenter and communicator.
- The ability to plan and ensure their time is managed efficiently.
- Candidates that have a proven history of over achieving.
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel across the UK.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
To find out more, please contact Ollie Church:
Office: 01494 590439
Email: [email protected]
To find out more, please contact Ollie Church on 01494 590439 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]