Business Development Manager – Contract Hire
To £45,000 plus bonus, car and benefits
Our client is major automotive leasing player in the provision of Contract Hire to businesses across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for an ambitious business development manager from the contract hire sector to generate business with companies that have sub 500 vehicles in their fleet.
· Attend prospect meetings and negotiate contract frameworks to produce new customers.
· Ensure that prospect meeting activity is high in respect of quality and quantity
· Maximise market / sales potential and develop strong internal and external relationships to ensure that the company is positioned appropriately.
· Act as an ambassador for the company, presenting structured proposals to prospects aimed at securing profitable, long term customers
· Provide reports as required to measure performance against target.
· This is a great opportunity to work for a company with a clear growth strategy and if you have the right attitude, ambition, presentation and negotiation skills in the fleet sector then we would like to hear from you.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 486 0011.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.