- £60,000 - £65,000 basic salary + excellent bonus scheme
- Company Car scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
Our Client specialises in delivering exceptional Fleet Management and Vehicle Rental services across the globe. They are renowned for providing excellent customer service as well as tailoring fleet solutions to accommodate corporate fleets of all sizes. This is a pivotal role within the organisation and a core pillar of the UK’s strategy. It will present the successful candidate with a highly visible position and structured career path within this market leader.
The Business Development Manager is a new position and will play a significant role in the next exciting phase of growth. Working closely with the senior directors, the primary objective is to deliver revenue growth and to target the utilities sectors which is a new market for our client. With a huge financial backing behind them and an excellent product offering I truly believe this is a great opportunity for a senior Business Development Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge in their career.
- Meeting Sales Targets that require a consistent high quality of pipeline management
- Working collaboratively with Telesales & the Field teams to maximize Sales effectiveness
- Develop Partner specific strategies and supporting action plans
- Be fully aware of, and apply insight to, market influences and competitor activities
- Effective contact and marketing strategies that ensure you’re sending a positive message out to the utilities market fleet customers.
Skills and Experience
- **Experienced at selling into the Utilities sector fleets**
- Experience and tangible proof of success in a Sales/Business Development role within the UK Fleet market
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins
- Drive new business together with maintaining and developing client relationships to grow revenue from those accounts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Excellent presenting & communication skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to negotiate at Director/Executive Board level.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
To apply for this cracking opportunity, please contact Chris Brewer on 07885 484489 or email@example.com