Business Development Manager – South East
- £28,000 - £34,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £50,000 OTE uncapped
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
Our client is one of the UK’s leading corporate vehicle rental provider who have been providing vehicle rental solutions for nearly fifteen years. They offer a fully managed, 24/7 vehicle rental service as well as rental and fleet management tools. Our client provides industry leading vehicle rental solutions to businesses throughout the UK.
The Business Development Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path, a focus on personal development, an ability to take control of your earnings where you will absolutely be rewarded for your performance. On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent bonus and benefits package together with an attractive commission scheme with multipliers which heavily rewards it’s winners with uncapped earnings.
Looking after the South East of the UK:
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director the Business Development Manager will have field based business to business sales experience and be a dynamic and driven sales person who enjoys the thrill of finding prospects, presenting and closing deals. They will be expected to manage their own diary and self-generate their own pipeline of prospects. Enthusiasm and the desire to succeed are a necessity to succeed in this role.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, cold calling, client visits, networking and referrals.
- Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins.
- Drive new business together with maintaining and developing client relationships to grow revenue from those accounts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases and CRM system
- Organise and manage their own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
- Achieve agreed targets for new business wins set by the Sales & Marketing Director
- Negotiate trading terms in line with contractual agreements
Experience from outside of the Automotive industry will be considered as our client is predominantly looking for candidates who have a proven track record in a B2B field sales environment, can demonstrate strong negotiation skills, possess great commercial awareness and have the ability to close deals.