Business Development Manager – London & South East
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £65,000 OTE uncapped
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
Our client is one of the fastest growing vehicle leasing companies in the UK with an enviable contract hire client portfolio. Due to their continued growth and ambitious growth plans they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, motivated and tenacious Business Development Manager to be part of these plans. The successful Business Development Manager will work extremely closely with the highly experienced and knowledgeable senior management team who are very well respected in the contract hire industry.
We are looking for Business Development Managers who are driven and competitive individuals who are currently working for a Vehicle Contract Hire/Vehicle Leasing company and can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the market together with proven success of exceeding targets.
Looking after London & South East of the UK:
Reporting into the Head of New Business the Business Development Manager will have field based business to business sales experience in the vehicle contract hire industry and enjoy the thrill of finding prospects, building rapport, building relationships, presenting and closing deals. The Business Development Manager will be expected to manage their own diary and self-generate their own pipeline of prospects. A determined and ambitious attitude combined with the desire to succeed are a necessity to be successful in this role.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, cold calling, client visits, networking and referrals.
- Deliver proposals, presentations, reports and fleet information to senior business leaders.
- Manage tender processes.
- Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins.
- Drive new business together with maintaining and developing client relationships to grow revenue from those accounts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Organise and manage own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases and CRM system.
- Negotiate trading terms in line with contractual agreements
Desired Skills & Experience
In addition to this, the Business Development Manager will be:
- A proven new business hunter for a contract hire business with a passion for forging new relationships and building on those relationships.
- A strong presenter and communicator.
- The ability to plan and ensure their time is managed efficiently.
- Candidates that have a proven history of over achieving.
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across London & South East.
How To Apply
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590443 or 07701 283045.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.