Business Development Executive - Car Rental -£75k OTE
Not all Car Rental is what it seems, our client is committed to innovation and unrivalled service that differentiates them from the norm and this vacancy is a chance to join them. Working from a home base but with substantial support from a very committed operations team you will build and maintain car rental plans and sales within the Corporate community. It is likely that, in the coming months and years, Companies will require a nimble, shorter term company car usage option and this job offers you the opportunity to capitalise on that.
To be considered you will possess: -
- Focus, drive, enthusiasm and energy.
- A quantifiable and successful track record of achievement in a complimentary B2B business hunting and winning sales environment.
- The ability to present and represent at all business levels
- Determination to succeed in an exciting and fast moving business sector
- Strong analytical skills - capable of interpreting data and converting it to a compelling business case
- A good understanding of company car usage – preferably from a contract hire or car hire/rental perspective
- Good written and verbal skills.
- A team player ethos
- Location - Ideally centrally located between Birmingham and Leeds.
To endorse the client commitment to this important position the rewards are above average at £50k basic plus attractive commission scheme with a BMW Company car – interested? Call Derek Webb for a confidential conversation on 01889 591554 .
How To Apply
Please send your cv directly to Derek Webb MD at Nicholas Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org or attach your cv to the options offerd by Fleet News
Only experienced New Business Sales individuals need apply.
This job not for you but know someone who maybe suitable? We offer a great referral scheme all details can be found at www.Nicholasrecruitment.co.uk but please make sure you discuss with the individual before you refer them.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.