The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of existing customers varying in size and scale and will also be tasked to deliver business sales.
Basic skills such as drive, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed essential. The ability to self-motivate is also critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team. You will be targeted both on maintaining and increasing revenue across your customer base and on revenue from your new business customers
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer's
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Feedback on competitor activity in the marketplace in order to gain market share
- Ensure the CRM system is used to capture all existing customer activity and also records the status of all prospects
- Create and execute bespoke strategies for all major account
- Educated at Degree level or equivalent
- At least 2 years sales experience within vehicle rental
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Meet with deadlines
- Provide regular pipeline reports to the Head of Rental
- Required to travel across the country with regular visits to our offices in Derby
- Essential inter departmental skills
- The hunger and drive to be successful is essential
How To Apply
Pendragon PLC is the largest independent operator of franchised car dealerships in the UK, with over 250 outlets throughout the country. Operating under the brands of Stratstone, Evans Halshaw and Chatfields we are the UK’s leading automotive retailer, specialising in everything from commercial vehicles, volume brands such as Ford and Vauxhall to high quality prestige brands such as Porsche and Ferrari.
If you would like to be part of our journey, click and apply…… https://goo.gl/CFaykj
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.