An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Rental Sales Executive / Business Development Manager to help meet our growth strategy for 2016. Part of this strategy includes relocation in early 2016 to a brand new building in order to support growth and future development.
Basic £35,000 OTE £50,000
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing both new and existing business opportunities.
The position will require a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets. They will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing high margin business. Targeting medium to large corporate clients across the UK promoting Compello’s vision of being the mobility provider of choice.
Through a consultative sales approach, they will be responsible for developing a pipeline and managing the sales process to generate new business revenues and long-term customer relationships.
With a proven track record in business to business sales and excellent networking skills, they will join an energetic, high performing team of sales professionals who are in place to take Compello to the next level of its continued success.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prospecting and generating new business rental solutions nationally
- Effective account management of existing clients & database looking for growth through renewals & referrals
- Exceed monthly & quarterly sales targets
- Effective database management to report progress and forecast accurately
- Work closely with the Client Services Manager to ensure Reservations team are maximizing returns
- Liaise with internal staff to ensure smooth implementation of services
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-starter with evidence of over target achievement
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong, stable career background
- Candidate from a Vehicle Rental Sales background
- Must have full UK drivers licence with no more than 6 points
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.