Complaints & Conciliation Officer – Buckinghamshire
A terrific opportunity has become available within our client’s business, which is closely associated with the vehicle rental and vehicle fleet industry, for a Complaints & Conciliation Officer. This opening is an additional position to an already established Complaints and Conciliation team.
The main purpose of the job is to administer the company’s Complaints & Conciliation Service by recording the details complete with supporting documentation on to the internal database. The successful candidate will also investigate complaints and respond to customers in a timely, courteous and cost efficient manner in line with industry codes of practice.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (email and telephone).
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, in particular Dynamics, Outlook and Word.
- An eye for detail with a methodical approach to tasks. Excellent administration and organisational skills are essential.
- The candidate will be expected to handle several projects at any one time so an ability to multi-task is important.
- A positive attitude to routine tasks and comfortable working in a small team to deadlines in a sometimes highly pressured environment.
- Demonstrate organised and accurate working practices.
- A positive attitude to routine tasks and able to handle several projects at the same time.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy Customer Service Department or be from the Vehicle Rental/Leasing sector, and preference will be given to candidates with this background.
- An excellent command of English language (both written and verbal) as direct customer interaction is essential to the role.
Salary and Benefits
If you are successful, you can look forward to a competitive salary, which reflects the responsibility of this role of £22,000 pa and a discretionary staff performance bonus, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays/public holidays.
Full Time 37 hours per week (09.00 – 17.30 Mon-Thu, 09.00 – 17.00 Fri)
For a confidential discussion please call Daniella Grier at Nicholas Recruitment on 07739843907 or send your cv directly to [email protected]co.uk or alternatively apply through Fleet News