Complaints & Conciliation Officer – Buckinghamshire
A terrific opportunity has become available within our client’s business, which is closely associated with the vehicle rental and vehicle fleet industry, for a Complaints & Conciliation Officer. This opening is an additional position to an already established Complaints and Conciliation team.
The main purpose of the job is to administer the company’s Complaints & Conciliation Service by recording the details complete with supporting documentation on to the internal database. The successful candidate will also investigate complaints and respond to customers in a timely, courteous and cost efficient manner in line with industry codes of practice.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (email and telephone).
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, in particular Dynamics, Outlook and Word.
- An eye for detail with a methodical approach to tasks. Excellent administration and organisational skills are essential.
- The candidate will be expected to handle several projects at any one time so an ability to multi-task is important.
- A positive attitude to routine tasks and comfortable working in a small team to deadlines in a sometimes highly pressured environment.
- Demonstrate organised and accurate working practices.
- A positive attitude to routine tasks and able to handle several projects at the same time.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy Customer Service Department or be from the Vehicle Rental/Leasing sector, and preference will be given to candidates with this background.
- An excellent command of English language (both written and verbal) as direct customer interaction is essential to the role.
Salary and Benefits
If you are successful, you can look forward to a competitive salary, which reflects the responsibility of this role of £22,000 pa and a discretionary staff performance bonus, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays/public holidays.
Full Time 37 hours per week (09.00 – 17.30 Mon-Thu, 09.00 – 17.00 Fri)
For a confidential discussion please call Daniella Grier at Nicholas Recruitment on 07739843907 or send your cv directly to Daniella@nicholasrecruitment.co.uk or alternatively apply through Fleet News
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.