Corporate Account Manager – Contract Hire
Yorkshire and North East
C £37k plus company car and benefits
Our client is the vehicle leasing arm of a global motor manufacturer, with a fantastic name in the marketplace.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team, in order to help to continue to expand their contract hire division.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Be the main point of contact for corporate customers in a geographical area.
· Customers will typically be in the 20 – 200 vehicle fleet arena.
· Conduct regular face to face meetings with corporate customers within the Region.
· Conduct regular fleet reviews with key fleet customers.
· Maintaining regular customer contact, to maximise on growth opportunities to aid delivery of the unit target and achieve the highest possible rate of vehicle renewal.
· Aid the delivery of a high level of customer experience
· Gain incremental fleet growth for the group from the customer base
· Maintain and develop the customer database.
· Customer Credit line management within company procedure.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a proven track record of sales and structured account management experience gained within the vehicle leasing/contract hire arena. You will be self motivated, credible and able to negotiate and present at all levels.
This role will involve significant travel, so strong organisational skills and experience of territory management is also essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and inspirational organisation, where the opportunity for long term progression is genuine.