£35-40k Basic salary
£15k bonus (paid quarterly)
Eco company car car scheme
25 days holiday
About our Client:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Contract Hire and Fleet management providers who have over 50 years’ experience within the industry.
Our client provides industry leading vehicle solutions & services to businesses throughout the UK from the SME market to large corporates. The Ancillary product sales position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path with endless opportunities.
The corporate account manager will manage our clients key acocunts with a real focus on account management, retention and renewals of existing business. You will also be tasked on up selling and cross selling products such as daily rental, glass, telematics and accident management into your account base.
This role is very fast paced and you will work with the account directors to ensure long standing relationships across multiple points of contacts within these corporate clients. The corporate account manager will play an integral part for the business and you will work with senior stakeholders to ensure you deliver successful business solutions. Skills such as relationship building, negotiation and commercial acumen are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to engage and drive your team to success.
- Comprehensive understanding of vehicle rental, glass, accident management and telematics.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working and leading from the front and also competent in working with a senior team.
- Clear focus on the achievement of targeted outcomes.
- Be intellectually strong with an aptitude for striking a balance between strategic innovation and operational delivery.
- Have excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status-quo in a positive and progressive way.
- Proven track record of managing corporate clients and delivering top tier account management.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel when required.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Please contact Chris Brewer for more information on 01494 590404 or firstname.lastname@example.org