This is a rare opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and target-focused Team Manager to create, define and grow a brand new team within our Fleet department.
Our dynamic Fleet team are dedicated to providing support, proactive guidance and effective account management to Contract Hire and Finance Lease business customers.
The role will involve managing and monitoring the performance of a team of Corporate Account Executives who manage relationships with our existing Contract Hire business customers. The team are responsible for making outbound calls with the aim of building stronger relationships, increasing renewals, promoting and upselling our value added products and services, ensuring there are regular touch points throughout the lifecycle of a corporate customer’s contract.
• The Team Manager will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing the team to drive incremental improvement in Contract Hire finance renewals across all Brands, continually improving the service and experience to our customers.
• Ensure all staff achieve and where possible, exceed required performance targets, by setting clear targets and objectives.
• Review and analyse weekly KPI business reports and data to identify trends and opportunities.
• Create action plans to improve sales performance, drive efficiency/effectiveness of outbound call to action.
• Provide clear communication, direction and leadership to Corporate Account Executives and ensure maximum performance and customer service for all outbound telephone contact.
• Identify/capture opportunities for future product development; provide feedback where current VWFS products do not exist and provide feedback opportunities to senior management.
• Maintain a high level of product and process knowledge, including features and benefits of all Brands and VAPs in order to coach/train staff.
• Conduct regular 1:1 performance reviews, appraisals and ensure business objectives are set in line with Fleet strategy.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Brand Managers and other areas of the business to provide feedback on Contract Hire renewal provision and the upsell of VAPs.
• Ensure all activities are FCA compliant, liaising with our Compliance team on all processes and outcomes.
• Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures set out in the Employee Handbook and elsewhere, including (but not exclusive to) equal opportunities, health and safety, data protection and information security.
Skills and Experience required:
• Thorough working knowledge of Fleet products and industry
• Demonstrable experience of delivering exceptional customer service to new and existing customers.
• Previous management experience; people and performance, preferably within an account management environment.
• Strong leadership and coaching/mentoring skills.
• Highly experienced with analytics and metrics in order to achieve sales targets and highlight future opportunities.
• High level of drive and personal commitment, with a desire to develop their team’s individual skills and sales knowledge.
• Self- motivated attitude and ability to motivate individuals and teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to identify and communicate/negotiate with various company decision makers; Directors and Fleet Managers.