A leading LCV manufacturer is seeking a field-based Corporate Key Account Manager to cover southern England.
This role would suit a strong business developer with significant experience and track record in a fleet sales role (LCV’s or other commercials) – with either a manufacturer or leasing company. You will need to demonstrate the ability to open doors and negotiate deals. Experience working for a brand with a larger fleet market-share would be advantageous.
Role will have responsibility for:
· Sales to the 500+ corporate accounts
· Significant multi LCV opportunities within larger fleets
· Significant Public Sector and Utilities opportunities.
You will be tasked with building and executing a detailed prospect targeting strategy for your area of responsibility as well as building effective channels of communication between the Regional Teams.
- Proven track record developing profitable volume sales to corporate customers in the automotive industry
- A clear understanding of the LCV sector and how to identify and develop key sales contacts
- A proven track record of over performance against ambitious targets in the automotive and capital goods supply sector
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Robust organisational skills, ability to manage and motivate self and others to achieve results
- Used to managing and preparing both large and complex vehicle supply tenders
- Highly developed level of verbal, numeric, written and presentation skills
- Drive and energy to deliver the best service for their customers and colleagues
- A strong and demonstrable level of product knowledge in the LCV marketplace
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Understanding of accounting standards, and financial management for deal structures and vehicle stock levels
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.