The Role As a Corporate Sales Manager for our South East Division of Lookers Audi you will be responsible for driving the Corporate Sales Department to maintain, develop and build business connections. As such we require a tenacious sales manager to promote the Audi brand whilst meeting and exceeding new corporate business sales targets throughout Camberley, Guildford and Basingstoke area.
- Ensuring that all staff are effectively managed, providing a high level of support and coaching to the fleet team.
- Monitors department performance against the budget, identifying and addressing shortfalls and recognising opportunities for over performance within the team.
- Naturally builds rapport with customers and provides excellent customer service in order to generate repeat business
- Responsible for maintaining and developing accounts, regularly visiting the clients and achieving set objectives to develop accounts
- Ensure that sales targets and any other objectives are constantly met or exceeded in order to assist the achievement of departmental profitability and other ambitions included in the company’s business plan.
- Assist and support the team to deliver excellent customer service, and to maintain a high level of customer contact by way of direct mail, correspondence, telephone contact and follow-up, in order to enhance the reputation of the business
- Ensures quality checks are completed to measure levels of customer satisfaction
- Recognised as an expert in a specific area both within the business and externally.
Skills and Attributes:
- To be successful in this role, you will be used to supporting a developing a fast paced sales team.
- Able to recognise business opportunities, leading a team of LBDM’s to take fully advantage within a highly competitive market sector.
- You must be self-motivated with the drive to bring new business to the company and manage new accounts to the standard expected by the client.
- An excellent communicator and good at building business relationships with the key decision makers
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
How To Apply
If you are interested in finding out more about the fantastic opportunity please contact Jamie Walsh on 07890 315 475 or email your detials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.