A leading car manufacturer who have been experiencing impressive growth in the fleet sector are expanding their fleet sales team and seeking a Corporate Sales Manager to cover the South West region.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual to build a career with this automotive brand. You will already have experience in a field-based sales role – ideally in fleet (car or commercial vehicles.
You will cover a region from Southampton /Oxford west. Your ideal location would be in the Bristol / Cardiff / Swindon / Cheltenham / Gloucester / Reading or Oxford area.
Responsible for fleet sales to end user customers in the South West of England – developing existing accounts and prospecting new accounts.
- Prospect, account manage and maximize customer purchases
- Develop local Contract Hire relationships
- Identify volume opportunities and grow market share and volume in Corporate Fleets
- Feed market and competitor intelligence back into the Corporate management team
- Promote the manufacturer’s brand and products and achieve optimum customer satisfaction
- Act as the main point of contact for corporate customers in your region
- Manage Corporate demonstrator usage by your individual customers & prospects
- Undertake joint customer visits with dealers
- Attend and participate in key industry / customer events as necessary
- Ambitious and drive to succeed
- Minimum 2 A Levels or Equivalent
- At least 2 years automotive experience, in field-based B2B sales role in either Fleet Sales, Contract Hire environment or other dealer facing role
- Some understanding of the UK fleet market,
- Excellent sales and relationship building skills.
- Basic use of all Microsoft applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.